Tainan Biotechnology and Green Technology Expo (TBGTE)
Innovative biotechnology & sustainable green energy
The Biotechnology and Green Technology Expo (TBGTE) hosted by the Tainan City Government will mark the 9th session this year. With the policy support of the City Government and the geographical advantages of the proximity to the industrial cluster of biotechnology and green energy, the Expo provides an excellent marketing platform for displaying the high quality products and technologies of the city, enhances cooperation among businesses to bring about market opportunities for the operators and will shape Tainan into a major technology hub for the development of the biotechnology and green power.
» SHOW DATES & HOURS:
SEP.27th (Fri) ~ SEP.30th (Mon), 2019 10:00~17:00 【The Expo ends at 16:00 on SEP.30】
Commercial Exhibition Center Tainan
No.77, Yilin Rd., Rende Dist., Tainan City 71752, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Directed by:Tainan City Government, Ministry of Economic Affairs (Bureau of Energy)
Organized by:Bureau of Economic Development, Tainan City Government
Executed by: Commercial Times, Want Want China Times Group
Co-organized by:Taiwan Biotechnology Industry Alliance (TBIA), Taiwan Green Technology Industry Alliance (TGTIA)
-Government Image Area: government agencies (e.g. Ministry of Economic Affairs, Council of Agriculture, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Environmental Protection Administration, Ministry of Science and Technology or their units)
-Innovative Area:Innovations of the industry, educational institutions, research institutions, innovation incubation centers.
-International Industries Area:Overseas manufacturers, etc.
(1) Medical Equipment Section: rehabilitation equipment, therapy equipment, general medical aids, diagnostic equipment, medical detection equipment, etc.
(2)Beauty and Healthcare Section: local beauty care products, fitness products, massage chairs …… etc.
(3)Health Food Section: health foods, etc.
(4)Biotech Equipment and Products Section.
– Green Energy Area:
(1) Photovoltaic Section: solar panels, solar modules, etc.
(2) Energy Saving Section: LED bulbs and lamps, energy-saving home appliances, hydrogen electromagnetic products, ESCOs, smart grids, green mark appliances, etc.
(3) EV Section: electric cars, electric scooters, electric bikes, etc.
(4) Green Building Materials Section: latest environmentally friendly building materials.
(5) Green Energy Equipment and Other Products Section
Product presentations and seminars: The exhibitors will be invited to hold product and technology presentations or seminars in the conference room during the expo period.
-Booth dimension: 3m × 3m , NT$26,250 (incl. tax)
-A booth includes basic partition, equipment, a composite cabinet-type reception desk, 3 projection lamps, 3m × 3m carpet (80% new), bilingual company full title, 500 watt basic power and a 110V power outlet.
-The exhibitors must apply for driving power, 24-hour power, internet and telephone lines.
-Please issue checks honorable before the exhibition, namely before Jult. 31th, 2019 .
Times to enter & exit the venue
Time to enter: 09:00~17:00 on SEP.25th (Wed.) and SEP.26th (Thu.)
Time to exit: After the end of the Expo~21:00 on SEP.30th (Mon.) and 09:00~17:00 on OCT.1th (Tue.)
Contact the organizer and request and submit the registration form DOWNLOAD (please affix the company and the owner seal).
Integrated marketing strategy
-Promotion campaign: A comprehensive promotion campaign will be launched through exposure in media including newspapers, magazines, national TV channels, local cable TV stations, internet and broadcast one week before the Expo.
-Online marketing: The information of the Expo will be spread through Facebook, Google/Yahoo! keywords, exhibition/exhibition hall official websites, Meet Taiwan and EDM.
-Special publications: Capitalizing on the media advantages of the Want Want China Times Group, the information of the Expo will be spread by publishing a Commercial Times special weekly on biotechnology and green energy and a guidebook of the Expo will be provided to the general public.
-Outdoor promotions: The information of the Expo will be shown through outdoor TVs or digital signage in Tainan and promotional flags will be put up at the intersections of the major roads of Tainan and Kaohsiung to boost the awareness of the Expo.
-Strategic alliance: Notices of the Expo will be sent to the local governments, research institutions, schools and industrial federations to increase participation and posters and tickets will be used as means of promotion in an joint effort with these organizations.
-Channel marketing: Invitation will be extended to the trade, distribution and manufacturing sectors as well as the colleges, associations and welfare committees through the distribution of tickets and posters to achieve real promotional effects.
-Stage activities: Stages will be provided to the exhibitors for holding activities to draw the attention from the media and the general public and best present their products. The mayor of Tainan City and central government chiefs will be invited to attend the opening ceremony and the media will also be invited to participate. . .
-Related activities: A press conference will be held before the Expo to create issues of biotechnology and green energy. The exhibitors will be invited to hold product and technology presentations or seminars. Lucky draws and gift items exchange will be held to attract the general public.
- Relevance to daily lives: The Expo will heighten the awareness of the general public on the biotechnology and green energy and increase their application of them.
- Opportunities of business expansion: The Expo will give impetus to the local industrial exhibitions to enhance industrial exchanges for improved profitability and competitiveness.
- Strengthening of the clusters: The Expo will bring about a clustering effect on the upstream, midstream and downstream operators of the biotechnology and green energy to fortify the industrial chain.
- Growth of the industries: The Expo will facilitate the development of biotech medical equipment and PV industries in southern Taiwan.
- Industrial innovation: The Expo will form a new trend for the indigenous biotechnology and green energy industries to shape a economic of the city.