The Biotechnology and Green Technology Expo (TBGTE) hosted by the Tainan City Government mark the 9th session in 2019. With the policy support of the City Government and the geographical advantages of the proximity to the industrial cluster of biotechnology and green energy, the Expo provides an excellent marketing platform for displaying the high quality products and technologies of the city, enhances cooperation among businesses to bring about market opportunities for the operators and will shape Tainan into a major technology hub for the development of the biotechnology and green power.
» SHOW DATES & HOURS:
SEP.27th (Fri) ~ SEP.30th (Mon), 2019 10:00~17:00 【The Expo ends at 16:00 on SEP.30】
Commercial Exhibition Center Tainan
No.77, Yilin Rd., Rende Dist., Tainan City 71752, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Directed by: Tainan City Government, Ministry of Economic Affairs (Bureau of Energy)
Organized by: Bureau of Economic Development, Tainan City Government
Executed by:Commercial Times, Want Want China Times Group
Co-organized by: Taiwan Biotechnology Industry Alliance (TBIA), Taiwan Green Technology Industry Alliance (TGTIA)
» Government Image Area: government agencies (e.g. Ministry of Economic Affairs, Council of Agriculture, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Environmental Protection Administration, Ministry of Science and Technology or their units)
» Innovative Area: Innovations of the industry, educational institutions, research institutions, innovation incubation centers.
»International Industries Area: Overseas manufacturers, etc.
(1) Medical Equipment Section: rehabilitation equipment, therapy equipment, general medical aids, diagnostic equipment, medical detection equipment, etc.
(2)Beauty and Healthcare Section: local beauty care products, fitness products, massage chairs, etc.
(3)Health Food Section: health foods, etc.
(4)Biotech Equipment and Products Section.
»Green Energy Area:
(1) Photovoltaic Section: solar panels, solar modules, etc.
(2) Energy Saving Section: LED bulbs and lamps, energy-saving home appliances, hydrogen electromagnetic products, ESCOs, smart grids, green mark appliances, etc.
(3) EV Section: electric cars, electric scooters, electric bikes, etc.
(4) Green Building Materials Section: latest environmentally friendly building materials.
(5) Green Energy Equipment and Other Products Section