To help the exhibitors learn about this exhibition, select the booths and distribute invitations and badges, the organizer will hold an exhibitors orientation about 2 month before the exhibition. We encourage all the exhibitors to participate.
I. Preparation before the orientation:
- Pre-exhibition orientation notice (with reply letter), exhibition publication advertisements invitations
- The notice and invitation will be sent in hardcopies two weeks prior to the orientation without other notices.
- Please fill out the reply letter (whether to attend, number of attendees) within the deadline and fax to 04-2328-2343 for attendance counting.
II. Orientation agenda:
- Sign-in by vendor representatives; exhibition handbooks, badges and invitations pickup.
- Exhibition instructions and booth setup and dismantling instructions.
- Explanation of power and water supplies application.
- Exhibition handbook advertisement introduction.
- Selection of booths based areas .
- Incidental motions and other discussions.
III. Badges and invitation letters distribution:
- Badges: 4 badges will be given to each booth with 2 more badges provided with one extra booth each. Please write on your company’s name on the badge or bind it with your business card. Please wear the badge during the exhibition (including booth setup and dismantling).
- Invitation letters: 200 copies will be provided to each booth for mailing to the invitees. Exhibitors can request more invitation letters from the organizer if extra copies are needed.
- Please return the badges (with laces) to the service counter at the end of the exhibition.
- Please pay the exhibition fee on the day of the exhibitor orientation if you have not paid it yet.
- The organizer will pick the booths on behalf of the exhibitors who cannot attend the orientation and the exhibitors should not contend with it. The information will be sent to the exhibitors in one week.
- Matters not covered in this introduction shall be subject to the organizer’s announcements.