Foreign Buyer Incentive Program
2019 Taichung Automatic Machinery & Intelligent Manufacturing Industry Show (2019 CTMS Taichung)
- One company is limited to one incentive and the invited company has no other subsidy from Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) in 2019.
- Foreign companies from developed countries with annual sales in any of the past 3 years exceeding US$ 0.3 million that are related to the industries profiled in the show.
Foreign companies from emerging markets with annual sales in any of the past 3 years exceeding US$ 0.1 million that are related to the industries profiled in the show. (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand & Vietnam are involved.)
- Int’l visitors must hold a non-Taiwanese passport, no residence permit in Taiwan. This offer limited to Int’l visitors only, no exhibitors.
Incentives: Hotel Accommodation
A maximum subsidy of NTD 15,000 to be used only for lodging (up to 4 nights within show period and the night before the show starts) at selected room type.
- For applicants who are interested in program applying, please contact to TAITRA Overseas Offices in your country.
- Check Now: https://taipei.taiwantrade.com/flash/big/unitList.jsp?lang=en_US (The TAITRA specialist will assist in application process)
- Or, please e-mail to find out more information Mr. Hugo Chen (email@example.com.)
Please note that
- If unqualified int’l visitors incurred any cost, they are responsible for all overspending subsidy.
- Int’l visitors must provide credit card details to hotel to secure reservation.
- Int’l visitors must follow hotel’s cancellation policy. Visitors are responsible for cancellation charge if any and no-show charge.
- The international visitors’ incentive program of the subsidy are limited in number.
Contracted hotels will offer reservation request form to qualified int’l visitors, the following documents should be provided while checking out:
- Copy of passport.
- Business card.
- Copy of visitor badge.
- A completed visitor survey (Questionnaire regarding procurement orders must be completed).
- Hotel Invoice with int’l visitor’s signature.
- Int’l visitor’s name and company name must be identical for all documents and matching to incentive application form and hotel booking form.
- Int’l visitors are responsible to clear all personal expenses while checking out.